Sunday, July 11, 2010

Another Party Down

Today was my niece’s 7th birthday party at Stepping Stones Museum. We had a great time! My boys had a great time. I designed the cupcakes for the party and they turned out great. My cupcake order may turn into additional orders which I wasn’t expecting so this is great.

My big boy had a very good potty training day. No accidents, but that was more because I just had him go every hour, so he really didn’t tell me he had to go. So I don’t know really if he’s getting it, but at least I didn’t have to change his clothes.

My little man had a little giggle moment late last night, but that was it. He didn’t wake me up this morning cracking himself up.

The day was extremely humid, but the boys and I went to the zoo in the morning (don’t ask me what I was thinking!) and then back home for naptime and then straight to the party. I hadn’t cooked anything for dinner, so me and the boys had to go to Stew Leonard’s to get dinner. So everyone was fed, bathed and in bed close to on time and then I was able to eat and get my photos posted and call my relatives to talk about the fun time we had.

So it’s after 11 and I am going to join my boys in the cool room. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment