Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Crazy Night

It’s been a ridiculously hot and humid week. More humid than hot which sucks more. I am anxious because the weekend is coming and my big cookie order is almost here. I am so excited about it and very concerned about getting everything done in time. I really hope that the humidity drops so that I am up for baking over 100 cookies in a hot kitchen.


I went to my first "flowers" cake decorating class. It was great! I have a different teacher than the other classes and she is I think much better. She is very personal and really on top of her game. Next week we are doing a lot of flowers so it’s going to be a very busy session. I’m looking forward to it.

My boys are doing well. They are as cute as ever. My big boy at bedtime, decided to get into a brand new bottle of lotion and cover himself, the floor, his table and part of his brother’s crib with it. I was so angry with him, but after I sat him in time out so that I could clean up, I had to laugh because he looked ridiculous. I have no idea what possessed him to take out the lotion, open it and slather it all over the place.

So that was the crazy ending to my day. I’m going to make it an early night because my boys decided to wake up (and wake me up) at 5am. So I’m going to go get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment