Monday, July 26, 2010

The Race Is On

I have been trying to get to bed by 10pm for a few days now, but different things have kept me from doing it. Well tonight, it is going to happen! The race is on! Clothes are washed. Dishes are cleaned. I am ready for bed. I have gone through my emails. And now I’m writing down my thoughts while watching my taped soapes. It’s only 9:17!!!!

My cake for my very last cake decorating class is all set for class. Alvin got to eat his chocolate cupcake tonight and will have some more chocolate cake Wednesday night when my class cake comes home. I even seeded and fertilized the yard and then watered it. I did a lot today and thank goodness I am definitely going to get 8 hours of sleep tonight unless little people wake me up.

So have a good night – because I am definitely going to do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment