Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Little Chuckle Patch

Well, I guess I can technically say that I started out today laughing.  At 12:30am, my little guy just started laughing in his sleep.  It was the sweetest sound ever heard.  But he didn't just find something a little funny, he kept laughing.  I got up and looked at him and his eyes were closed.  He was cracking up in his sleep.  His father came into the room because he thought I had taken the baby out of the bed and was making him laugh.  When he saw that I was nowhere near him, he looked confused.  I told him that he's still sleep.  He's actually cracking up in his sleep.  It was one sweet way to be woken up.  About 5 minutes later, he then started talking to someone.  So I then had to sit through that.  Thank goodness he didn't have to talk to his friend for too long.  :-)

It was a very muggy day today, so the boys and I went to storytime at the bookstore and then after naptime, went to the mall to play.  It was a nice day with them.  Potty training wasn't so good.  We had 2 accidents before leaving home at 9:30.  Ugh!  He knows what's going on when it's happening, but he's just not paying attention to the "got to go" feeling,  UGH!!!!!

Well, I finished my niece's cupcakes.  Her theme is the Princess and The Frog.  I hope she likes them!  I do.  :-)  We'll be joining her at her 7th birthday party tomorrow afternoon.  It should be a lot of fun.

I just covered my little one's legs with his light blanket and he started laughing.  I guess he will be cracking me up tomorrow morning too.  So with that said, I am off to bed.  hopefully it won't be too hot tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment