Thursday, July 8, 2010

What A Difference A Few Degrees Makes

Now I know it’s not that cool outside, but compared to the last few days of being in the 90’s today feels like it’s in the 70’s! I had so much energy today it was great!


I made my flowers for my niece’s cupcakes and her toppers came in so all I need is the cupcakes saturday afternoon and we’re all set!

My big guy went to his ENT this morning and he got a thumbs up. He seems to be back to his normal super-active self (watch out world!). I brought the little one outside for a while today to play in the nice weather. It was great to turn off the a/c. I have a very scratchy throat today I’m assuming from sleeping under the ceiling fan. Ugh! I just took a zyrtec, so we’ll see if it does anything.

I found some labels to use for my cookies. Now I just have to check out Staples and Office Max to see if I can get them cheaper there instead of online.

I am looking forward to watching Raising Sextuplets. I love that show. I find it fascinating to see how parents handle so many children. I usually get tips for handling my two little guys. I used to watch Jon and Kate Plus Eight, but we all know what happened there…To me, shows with multiples give moms like me a sense that if they can do it, we can do it. It’s great motivation.

Well, it’s almost 10pm, the munchkins are asleep and my show is about to come on. Yes, dad is out again. It was actually cool enough tonight for me to finally eat some ice cream! YUMMMM! (I don’t like eating ice cream when it’s extremely hot because it melts and then I’m eating milk – yuck!) So tonight, I might actually sleep in my own bed. LOL!!!!!

Hopefully tomorrow will be as cool as today – if not cooler. I really needed the break from the heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment