Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

Well, it’s a Sunday night, the 4th of July and at 9pm, I am just about done for the night (just have a load of clothes to fold and put away). My munchkins are in bed, their father is about to leave and the house will be quiet yet again.


The family had a very good day today. We went to the aquarium and then to Stew Leonards, back home for naps and then visited family for the afternoon. We were then back home for dinner and bed. Since it will be another 90 degree day tomorrow, I took out the kiddie pool and blew that up and cleaned it out so that tomorrow morning all I need to do it put water in it. I can’t wait to see the boys in the pool!

I got a message from my friend/client that the 4th of July cookies were a big hit and people wanted my business card. I am so happy that my name is circulating!!!!! Word of mouth is so important in this business and it is extremely crucial for me this summer before school starts.

I’m supposed to start my last cake decorating class on Tuesday, but the teacher has a personal issue and cancelled the first class and extended the times on the other three classes. Unfortunately, she is starting the classes 30 minutes earlier and I barely make it to the 6pm class as it is. So I will be late for every class…oh well, there’s nothing I can do.

Tomorrow is my big guy’s last day at home. He goes back to school on Tuesday and he’s moving into the “older 3” year old room with his 2 good friends (which makes no sense since they are all 3 years and 2-3 weeks old). They are not older 3’s at all. But anyway, I’m hoping he does well in his new room. He had a pretty good potty training day today. He had 2 accidents, but one was my fault. I should have made him go to the bathroom before leaving the aquarium and I didn’t and he fell asleep. So that one was no big deal. I hope that tomorrow he will more so tell me that he has to go versus me telling him to go. That way I know that he’s got it. We’ll soon see.

Well, that’s about it for me. A nice quiet relaxing early night in with my handsome boys. What a great way to end the holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment