Sunday, July 25, 2010

A Good Day

After such a crazy week, I wanted today to be a calm day...and it was.  The boys and I went to the toy store to buy my oldest a keyboard that he fell in love with at a party yesterday. Both boys loved playing with the train set in the store so instead of going to the mall and playing, they just played in the store. It was great!

After lunch and naptime, we went to visit family and were home just in time for the boys to eat dinner. After I got them ready for bed, I ate dinner and went grocery shopping since my big boy will finally go back to school from getting over his pneumonia.

Since I have my cake class final on Tuesday and my son has been wanting a chocolate cake, I made my class cake tonight and made my son a cupcake out of the batter. So tomorrow night, he’ll have some cake and then after class is over, he’ll have some more cake.

I wrapped up my baking orders for July and had nothing coming for August. But, by the grace of God, I received 3 requests today: one for a cake, and 2 for cookies – all within the next 2 weeks. Thank goodness!!!! I was very worried about August.
Well, it’s almost 11pm. I wanted to be asleep by 10, but I decided to scrub the kitchen floor, wash the few dishes in the sink and mop the living room floor. I’m crazy, but at least everything is clean for me for tomorrow when I will only have one child at home to take care of. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment